Key To Success

What do you do when you come across a key to success in a book you're reading? You ponder over it. Since I read many books and come across many keys, I thought it would be fun to share the ideas that arise as I contemplate a key to success. Reading is not just about absorbing information, it's also about contemplating, allowing the ideas to blossom within, and nurturing a seed tossed in the rich soil of the inner garden.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

I got my Master's degree in psychotherapy more than a decade ago. Since then I've studied the human condition with fascination. Over the years, I've learned a singular lesson: your life does not work when you oppose your soul nature. If you want a magical life, you have to drop your inauthentic transactions with the world. You discover your own power when you spend time alone to figure out what you really love to do.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Thank You Readers For Your Overwhelming Love!



Today was an amazing day!

I received a flood of emails in my account from people who said that they liked my articles. I spent most of the morning writing back!

Then, in the afternoon, I finally finished my novel on the Cosmic Laws Of Prosperity. It's called 7 Disciplines of Wealth. It's the story of how the heroine, Ann Salisbury, has her whole life collapse, only to find it an invitation from the goddess of wealth, Lakshmi, to step into a life of pure enchantment. The story revolves around Ann slowly learning the secrets to abundance in a Mystery School. I posted it up on my website.

I'd like to thank all those readers who kept on asking for my book. They're interest in my work spurred me to complete the project.

Finally, in the evening, when I was checking my email, I noticed an award from an ezine editor.

Hi Saleem,

You are one of our "Platinum" level members.

Currently only 13.6% of our 1,900+ authors have earned this status.

If you surf any of your articles, we have added a yellow star next to your name to indicate that you are a Platinum member.

You've also earned Expert Author status:
http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Saleem_Rana

Your article is also on our high-traffic home page today:
http://EzineArticles.com/

Write & Sell With Passion!

Christopher M. Knight
http://EzineArticles.com/




As Featured On Ezine Articles


Sometimes, life can be pure magic!

Thank you everyone for your kindness. You know I love to write. And with readers like you, it becomes even more pleasurable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home