Key To Success

What do you do when you come across a key to success in a book you're reading? You ponder over it. Since I read many books and come across many keys, I thought it would be fun to share the ideas that arise as I contemplate a key to success. Reading is not just about absorbing information, it's also about contemplating, allowing the ideas to blossom within, and nurturing a seed tossed in the rich soil of the inner garden.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

I got my Master's degree in psychotherapy more than a decade ago. Since then I've studied the human condition with fascination. Over the years, I've learned a singular lesson: your life does not work when you oppose your soul nature. If you want a magical life, you have to drop your inauthentic transactions with the world. You discover your own power when you spend time alone to figure out what you really love to do.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Free Book For My Readers!

Dear Reader:

I was reading through my blogs recently and I suddenly saw a golden theme run through them. I immediately set about connecting the dots and accidentally created an ebook.

For the first time ever, I saw that I had been trying to give myself a message, but because the message was scattered in my many essays, I did not grasp the secret that was buried in the depths of my subconscious mind.

After I wrote the book, I thought about marketing it and making some money--but then it occured to me that what I had found was a priceless gift.

It's not as if I had discovered something new, rather I had discovered something old. And it's not that I had discovered something obscure, rather I had discovered something so obvious that everyone, including myself, missed it.

I had found a universal theme. A series of ideas, spinning around a core idea, that would make anyone who followed my simple plan successful in anything that they did, whether it was to make a million dollars, find the love of their life, or embark on some epic voyage of discovery.

I want you to have this gift. And I hope that you will share it with others.

Go here to download it: Your Gift




I'll see you at the top,

Saleem Rana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resource Box



Saleem Rana got his masters in psychotherapy from California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, Ca., 15 years ago. He now resides in Denver, Colorado. His articles on the internet have been read by over ten thousand people from around the world. He loves to share inspiration and motivation for personal development. He offers numerous ways for you to radically improve the quality of your life. To find out more, please visit
Peak Performance Engineering


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Key To Success!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home